Update for October 28, 2016
This will serve as the final daily notice regarding dining operations as a result of the recent work stoppage.
- Today, October 28th, the closed dining halls will reopen, starting with breakfast. Standing inter-house rules remain in effect.
- The grill stations that have been closed will reopen today with the normal complement of choices including halal products.
- All retail cafes will be open today during their normal hours.
- The regular bag meal menu is available today.
- FlyBy has resumed its normal menu and service.
- Brain Break will resume normal operations, served by your dining team, Sunday through Thursday evenings.
- Packouts will be available as of Monday, October 31st.
- House catering services will resume on November 2nd.
- While most of our operation will be up and running by the weekend, it will take about 1-2 weeks before we have a regular, full menu in place at all locations.
Going forward, please visit dining.harvard.edu for information on dining halls, retail cafes, hours of operation, and menus. Thank you again for your patience during this time and please reach out to us if you have any questions.