Openings & Closings
- Breakfast pick-up hours will be eliminated.
- Meal service will run from 11am-2pm (lunch) and 4-7:15pm (dinner)
- During dinner service, residents will pick up dinner AND breakfast for the following day.
- Staffing will be scaled to the minimum necessary to allow efficient production and service while maintaining safe distancing.
Updated Thursday, March 26
- Beginning on Sunday, March 29, HUDS will return to traditional dinner hours of 5-7:15pm. We will no longer remain open until 8pm due to low patron counts during the later hours.
- As a reminder, please practice good social distancing while you wait to pick up your meals!
UPDATED as of 3/23/2020
- We have a new menu, changing daily, complemented by homemade soups, chilis, stews, and mac and cheese, which can be reheated in your microwave.
- Please remember to refrigerate all perishable items if you are not eating them immediately. If you have questions about what foods need to be refrigerated, ask a manager.
- You can select what and how much of the various menu to help you meet your daily dietary needs. We have plenty of fruits, vegetables and snacks available.
- Have special dietary needs or support from our registered dietitian? Reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Adams, Eliot, Kirkland, Lowell and Quincy will be open for all meals for undergraduates (please only dine from the location to which you were assigned). These locations may be utilized by any individual who has been approved to remain on campus from the College.
Cabot and Pforzheimer will be open for all meals for graduate students living in Quad Houses.
Hours of Operations (continuing until normal operations resume):
- Breakfast – 7:30-10am
- Brunch or Lunch – 11:30am-2:15pm
- Dinner – 5:00-8:00pm
Massachusetts Governor Baker announced that beginning on March 17 and effective until April 6, all food and drink must be taken to go and may not be consumed on-premise in support of the social distancing protocols set forth by the Department of Public Health. This will include our dining halls. All students remaining on campus will be asked to utilize the dining halls for takeout only during this time.
Adjustments to this plan will be made as the situation evolves and necessitates it.
If individuals require support due to quarantine or illness, HUDS also has protocols in place to for those people at the appropriate time.