BoardPlus & Guest Meals
Board Plus is a component of the undergraduate meal plan, designed to increase flexibility to that meal plan; students receive $65 of BoardPlus dollars per semester that can be spent at any any HUDS-operated cafe, House grille, or for guest meals in the dining halls. It is a distinct tender from Crimson Cash.
To use BoardPlus, let the cashier or checker know you want to use it and present your Harvard ID. Your balance is displayed after each transaction. You may not add more BoardPlus dollars when you have run out, and any remaining dollars expire at the end of the school year.
BoardPlus for the 2022-23 school year expires on Saturday, May 13, 2023.
Students on the meal plan may host guests in the dining hall and may pay for them with cash, Crimson Cash or BoardPlus. Guest Meal Rates for 2022-23 are as follows:
- Breakfast - Houses Daily & Annenberg Sunday $8.64 + 7% MMBT = $9.25
- Breakfast - Annenberg & Quincy Monday - Saturday $10.28 + 7% MMBT = $11.00
- Brunch - All Saturday & Sunday $13.79 + 7% MMBT = $14.75
- Lunch - All Monday - Friday $13.79 + 7% MMBT = $14.75
- Dinner - All Daily (includes Thanksgiving) $17.06 + 7% MMBT = $18.25