During the Spring of 2022, individuals living in GSAS residences who test positive for COVID will isolate in place.
GSAS will support you with a once-daily delivery of meals, courtesy of HUDS and delivered by our facilities team to your room. Please immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your dietary needs and preferences (omnivore, vegan, food allergy, religious guidelines, etc).
You will receive:
- A complete hot lunch/brunch entrée and sides, drawn from HUDS’ menu at HLS, plated and delivered hot
- Plus a complementing supply of cold or shelf-stable items:
- Breakfast: yogurt (2), banana, muffin, bagel, peanut butter, cream cheese
- Dinner: sandwich, salad, salad dressing, pretzels or chips, dessert (such as cake or pie), apple or orange
- Snacks: salty and sweet snacks like hummus and crudite, dried fruit and nuts, pretzels or chips, protein bar, cookie
- Beverages: bottled water orange juice, tea bags
This will be delivered around noontime daily. Please immediately consume or refrigerate perishables – the hot meal as well as any cold, non-shelf-stable items.